[Xymon] XymonPSClient CPU graphs missing over HTTPS

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Thu Jan 25 23:50:35 CET 2024

Additional info: I just realized the 'files' test that I have defined to
check a few Windows folders also is not working either when using the
https method.  The defined Windows folders are read and appear in the
'clientlog', but the Server's webpage says 'Could not determine size of
directory', probably because there are no 'filesizes' rrd's being
created.  When the client sends over http the rrd's are created and the
folders graph just fine on the server.

Kris Springer