hobbit alerting on PAGE in dispinclude file

Oliver R. r.oliver at web.de
Mon Jan 8 10:39:08 CET 2024

I also set up something similar to what you did; we call them 'admin
pages' or 'admin views.' In them, we mostly work with 'dispinclude' as
it could lead to inconsistent configurations in cases where one
monitored host is mentioned multiple times in different 'hosts.cfg' files.

My goal was to set up alert notifications based on
'PAGE=admiviews/user-a' in 'alerts.cfg,' but this does not work. My
guess is that 'dispinclude' is indeed not designed to trigger alerts.
Unfortunately, it would really come in handy in that case...