[Xymon] Devmon on RHEL9

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 05:30:58 CET 2024

Hi all

Thank you for the pointers.

I've confirmed that all the required Perl modules are installed.

For testing purposes, I've trimmed /var/lib/devmon/hosts.db to a single
switch.

When I look at devmon.log:
2024-02-29T12:11:33.596+0800|ERROR|snmp     |3371599| 408|Fork:20
Device:my_switch Try:1 Err:
2024-02-29T12:12:33.280+0800|ERROR|snmp     |3371599| 408|Fork:9
Device:my_switch Try:1 Err:
2024-02-29T12:13:33.138+0800|ERROR|snmp     |3371599| 408|Fork:26
Device:my_switch Try:1 Err:
2024-02-29T12:14:32.893+0800|ERROR|snmp     |3371599| 408|Fork:50
Device:my_switch Try:1 Err:

Bruno, can I DM the devmon debug log file? I'd rather not make those logs
public.

Thanks