[Xymon] Devmon on RHEL9

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Tue Feb 27 17:09:31 CET 2024

Hi Colin,

Let me assist you as I try to maintain Devmon the best I can on the repo
you mentioned. I use Devmon on the latest version of Debian, and it
should work for RHEL too. However, I haven't tested it myself, so it's
possible you've found a bug. You can always try Devmon in debug mode by
using the |-de| flag. The first step should be to discover the SNMP host
in the host file, so please use the |-read| flag.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't
hesitate to contact me directly via email or to open an issue in my
repository.

Regards, Bruno

Le 27.02.2024 à 02:19, Colin Coe a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> Has anyone got DEVMON working on RHEL9? I'm working with
> https://github.com/bonomani/devmon but can't get any SNMP polling working.
>
> The current server is RHEL6 and working (mostly) fine but I need to
> get off RHEL6/7.
>
> Thanks

Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.