[Xymon] how to ignore or hide MEMPHYS from linux clients

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Sun Apr 7 06:14:38 CEST 2024

I'd love to find out how to IGNORE or hide the MEMPHYS data coming from
linux client hosts so the server doesn't graph anything for that
specific memory info.  I've tried using the IGNORE flag in analysis.cfg
but that seems to only work for Disk and Logs, not Memory.  Is there a
way to accomplish this?  I'd also like to IGNORE the MEMACT data coming
from Windows Powershell clients.  For whatever reason it seems that
MEMPHYS and MEMACT are reversed between Windows and Linux, causing great
confusion.

--
Kris Springer