[Xymon] Monitoring network traffic

Schrittenlocher, Rolf R.Schrittenlocher at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Apr 4 10:29:54 CEST 2024

Hi,

thanks Axel. I just saw that "trends" shows network traffic. So the data is already collected and available on the server. xymon server is Linux, only the clients are Solaris. So someone can tell me how I can access the data either with a client script or on server side?

kind regards

Rolf

Rolf Schrittenlocher

Bibliotheksmanagementsystem IT | IT-Services (ITS)

Universitätsbibliothek Johann Christian Senckenberg

Goethe-Universität Frankfurt  |  Campus Bockenheim

Zentralbibliothek  |  Freimannplatz 1

60325 Frankfurt am Main  |  GERMANY

Telefon Sammelnummer +49 (0)69  798 28830

Telefon persönlich +49 (0)69  798 28908

E-Mail: lbs-it at ub.uni-frankfurt.de

E-Mail (persönlich) r.schrittenlocher at ub.uni-frankfurt.de