[Xymon] Monitoring network traffic

Schrittenlocher, Rolf R.Schrittenlocher at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Apr 4 09:45:58 CEST 2024

Hi,

first thanks to all contributing to xymon and the mailing list - we profit from your work for many years up to now!

Our challenge at moment is how to monitor traffic quantity in/out in order to detect suspicious activities on Solaris 10. Is there are way to do this with xymon?

greetings and thanks

Rolf

Rolf Schrittenlocher

Bibliotheksmanagementsystem IT | IT-Services (ITS)

Universitätsbibliothek Johann Christian Senckenberg

Goethe-Universität Frankfurt  |  Campus Bockenheim

Zentralbibliothek  |  Freimannplatz 1

60325 Frankfurt am Main  |  GERMANY

Telefon Sammelnummer +49 (0)69  798 28830

Telefon persönlich +49 (0)69  798 28908

E-Mail: lbs-it at ub.uni-frankfurt.de

E-Mail (persönlich) r.schrittenlocher at ub.uni-frankfurt.de

Website: https://www.ub.uni-frankfurt.de