[Xymon] Could not determine size of directory

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Fri Sep 8 21:26:17 CEST 2023

Anyone have a clue why the following folder size can't be determined
when I add it to analysis.cfg and client-local.cfg ?

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server
Extensions\15\LOGS"
Could not determine size of directory "C:\Program Files\Common
Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS"

These other folders are working fine.
C:\inetpub\logs
C:\Windows\Temp
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER

The only difference I see is spaces in the path.  I've put "" around it,
but that doesn't seem to fix it.
Does someone have a working example that includes spaces in the path?

--
Kris Springer