[Xymon] Is this thing on? Update #2

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Sat Oct 7 09:29:41 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

I just reached a milestone  (mainly I have finish for now to clean the
idea, the shape and the content) of the PoC
https://github.com/xymon-monitoring/problem-solving that try to take
help Xymon moving forward by following "current problems" and "wishes"
that you have !

Let me know if you like it (feedback very very very very very
appreciate: none received really so far: so very very very difficult to
improve something without any feedback: No problem also if you just
don't like it, but let me know!)

Thank you very very much for your help!

Bruno