[Xymon] Bug in Mailman version 2.1.29: We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Wed Oct 4 21:03:46 CEST 2023

Hi Henrik, JC,

I did try to confirm that thers is a problem or not with the mailing
list: So I try to subscribe to the mailing list and I receive this message:
------------------------

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.29
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs or
the web server logs.

Norbert wrote "*It is not possible to sign up for the Xymon user group
anymore *(we are long time users and can comment, but no new users are
allowed). If someone can take over this mail service this would be more
important then code updates imho, to show that the project is still
alive. (14.8.2023)

I am pretty sure this is not normal and would propose you my help (if
you need it) to resolve this problem

Let me know what I can do.
I will also contact mailman3.com  a make you a summary.

Bruno