[Xymon] Is this thing on? SUMMARY UPDATE and POC

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Mon Oct 2 08:19:06 CEST 2023

Hi every one

*I did a POC on GitHub!
*- https://github.com/xymon-monitoring
To include/manage the summary of problem (I did previously on this
mailing list). The mailing list is not really good to follow problems
that take a long time to be resolved (my point of view)
This summary also evolve with some more details (but mainly from me) and
take a also new form for a better follow up (I hope so) :
https://github.com/xymon-monitoring/problem-solving

This is only a POC so not official at all, but just for you to see what
I did/what could be done (currently limited by my poor skills)

You are invited to help me to improve this POC, so to be a member of
this GitHub organization: *let me know your GitHub name*

Remark:
- *Let me know what you think!*
- *Focus on the general ideas*: *the support (GitHub)* and *the form* I
choose and not to much in the content (I try to make also a good
content, but for sure this will need many more work, I would like first
to add latest feedback: WIP)
- Constructive comment about anything is always welcome!
- And as English is not my language: do not hesitate also to correct it.
- Positive feedback also motivate...

*We still have an urgent problem: the mailing list *(see detail on the
POC or in this mailing list)

Bruno