[Xymon] Need client for Mac hosts

IO Support support at ionetworkadmin.com
Tue Dec 19 05:04:10 CET 2023

Where would I obtain a semi-current xymonclient-darwin.sh script?  I
will try to use the one I found in the latest branch on Sourceforge that
JC has been working on, but it was last edited in 2015.
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.x-master/client/xymonclient-darwin.sh

Does anyone have anything a little more current that they use?

Thank You,
Kris Springer