[Xymon] SSL/TLS cert monitoring

Dito dito74 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:37:21 CEST 2023

I do the same (add https site to monitor), and the sslcert test populates
itself, 2 weeks before expiration it goes yellow and 2-3 days before, it
goes red.

 SSL certificate for https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ expires in 547 days

Server certificate:
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
	start date: 2023-02-27 17:04:27 GMT
	expire date:2025-02-26 17:04:27 GMT
	key size:4096
	issuer:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	signature algorithm: sha256WithRSAEncryption

Cipher used: ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256 bits)

Gab