[Xymon] Histlog file format anomaly - epochtimestamps

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Sat Aug 26 09:53:29 CEST 2023

On Fri, August 25, 2023 03:28, Henrik Størner wrote:
> Hi,
> I am sure JC has already thought of this. But remember that the
> history-log clean up utility must also work with the new naming
> convention.
>
> Regards,
> Henrik

Alas, I believe this was a miss of mine.

Fortunately, I believe
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.x-master/xymond/trimhistory.c#l335
prevents overtrimming for an "invalid" file name, but this does need to be
added in properly. Thanks.

Jeremy: Might you be able to try adjusting a file name as +/- one hour?
I'm wondering if DST calculations might be throwing the lookup off here.

Regards,
-jc