[Xymon] Fedora 36/37/38 RPMs (was Re: Terabithia EL9 RPMs moving from /testing/ to production soon)

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Aug 23 03:58:22 CEST 2023

The root source of the RPMs is the same 4.3.30 tarball as released on
Sourceforge, however there are a *large* number of patches and
build/install location tweaks throughout in the Terabithia RPMs. The best
documentation for it is the xymon.spec file itself (or the SRPM), however
these two files cover the user-level changes and the changes at the
packaging level:

https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/xymon.README.terabithia
https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/xymon.CHANGES.terabithia

The *bulk* of these patches are already in what will be the 4.4.0-alpha
branch at
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.x-master/

I'm currently catching myself back up on the TODOs and pending merges for
4.4. There's a lot to unwind.

-jc