[Xymon] Is this thing on?

damien at makelofine.org damien at makelofine.org
Mon Aug 14 20:03:30 CEST 2023

Hi all,

As an add-on writer, I'd like Xymon staying alive as long as possible.
AFAIK there is one (Tom Schmidt) coder who could work on it, but no one
else is proficient in C/C++ ?
On my side I can host/admin a website, and a demo platform. I'd be happy
to share my experience (18 years since using BigB for the first time),
and share some thoughts on possible evolution.