[Xymon] [EXCH Prio5]R: [EXCH Prio5]Re: linux client disk warning levels

Alessandro Tinivelli Alessandro.Tinivelli at faacgroup.com
Tue Jan 31 08:56:58 CET 2017

Hi Kris,

believe me, it’s always better to write settings on server side instead of client side.

And, for windows clients, I strongly suggest you to switch to the Zak’s great powershell client, you can get out from svn

"svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/xymon/code/sandbox/WinPSClient  ."

This behaves more like a linux client, and that’s cool

Alessandro

Da: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] Per conto di Kris Springer

Understood about the server doing the deciphering of the client data.  Strange that the Windows clients are easily adjusted on the client end.

I don't have an analysis.d folder.  I think I'll just add the custom levels into the analysis.cfg file and see what happens.