[Xymon] history pages stuck in the past

Dito dito74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:16:32 CET 2017

some weird issue has been happening, our agents are reporting and you see
the warnings and errors on the webpage, but when it goes back to green and
you want to see those messages in the history page and now are past, they
won't show up up, the history pages are stuck in the past (reporting no
changes in statuses in months) and I think that's when we had some issues
with syslog and the drive got full, for some reason now they won't get
updated

we are getting the messages in emails so I am guessing we don't care of the
loss in the web display
I think the history is lost, so I am thinking to delete everything at this
point and start over
however, I would like maybe to troubleshoot and look into it

Gab