[Xymon] Graphs not showing

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:57:31 CET 2017

A suggestion since I do have many FNPATTERN definitions, but none like you
use. I think it has something to do with the \ character.

You can also use the EXFNPATTERN if you explicitly want to exclude similar
rrd-files. For example, I use to exclude the la_s_jvm from being parsed:

        FNPATTERN la_s_jv.(.*).rrd

   EXFNPATTERN la_s_jvm.(.*).rrd

Regards Peter