[Xymon] xymon powershell client

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Tue Jan 10 09:38:21 CET 2017

Hi David

Processruntime is a test for determining if a process has been running longer
than the set time - not what you're looking for. Most of the tests shown in
the XymonPSClient are additional to the normal default tests (cpu, memory,
disk etc) and so thresholds are defined in client-local.cfg.

However, for the normal default tests, thresholds are defined as normal in
alert.cfg. This is similar to how the Linux client works and may be different
to bbwin, I don't recall.

Zak