[Xymon] 4.3.28 RC2 Released

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Fri Jan 6 15:28:27 CET 2017

The link is wrong, takes you to rc1 still.  This one should be right.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.28-rc2/

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Japheth Cleaver
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:35 PM
To: Xymon Mailing List; xymon-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Xymon] 4.3.28 RC2 Released

Hello all!

4.3.28 RC2 has been released and should now be available on the SourceForge mirrors. You can download it at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.28-rc2/<https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.28-rc1/>

There are a number of typos fixed from RC2, but RC2 is primarily of interest for those running older versions of OpenSSL (< 1.0.1) as RC1 was broken on those machines.

If there were any fixes that I accidentally missed or if you notice any issues with this RC -- especially compiling -- please let me know.

Regards,

-jc
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.