[Xymon] Xymon server fqdn

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Jan 5 23:20:38 CET 2017

On 1/5/2017 2:14 PM, Galen Johnson wrote:
> This was a fresh install (switched over when I replaced the old Centos
> 6 server).  It started fresh with 4.3.27.  Both hostname and uname -n
> provide the shortname.
>
> =G=

Ahh, that'll do it then.

IIRC $HOSTNAME is used if available, but the uname syscall, followed by
a fork to `uname -n` itself, are then used to derive the local name.

Just modify XYMONSERVERWWWNAME by hand in xymonserver.cfg to whatever
the external view of the WWW address should be and it should work.

HTH,
-jc