[Xymon] Xymon server fqdn

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:39:09 CET 2017

$MACHINEDOTS should be being set in xymonserver.cfg, I think.  In my
installation (xymon-4.3.12) I have it the other way around:

XYMONSERVERHOSTNAME="server.domain.com"      # The hostname of your server
MACHINEDOTS="$XYMONSERVERHOSTNAME"        # This systems hostname

And for some reason I don't remember, the WWW name is set explicitly:

XYMONSERVERWWWNAME="server.domain.com"        # The name used for this
servers' webserver

Ralph Mitchell