[Xymon] Xymon 4.4 Alpha

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 14:38:54 CEST 2016

Hi list,

Xymon 4.4 Alpha was released at the beginning of April, virtually 6 months
ago (although I do not think it was ever announced, except via the
subversion commits and changes - that is all I can find).  It was great to
watch so many commits coming in leading up to that and Xymon really seemed
to have good momentum.  But it seems to have been losing it since then.  Has
anyone been using or testing this version?  Have you got any bug reports, or
has it all been working fine for you?  If so, any messages saying so may
encourage others to try it and help progression towards a stable release. If
you didn't know about it, and want to try it, I think that would be great!
(Browse here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.x-master/ or
checkout of subversion with this command: svn co
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/xymon/code/branches/4.x-master/ xymon-4.4-alpha)

BTW, a 4.4-alpha folder was created on SourceForge on 1st April (and I do
not think it was an April Fool's joke!), but no file is visible there.

Kind regards,

SebA