[Xymon] Output of PROCS test

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Sep 14 18:29:30 CEST 2016

I believe that's the case. It's generally worked fine for me with the
Mac version of Outlook, but I may have changed the default settings.

The color indicator sections of the tests has had additional escaping
for web display added in the past couple of versions, but it's still
basically just a giant PRE-wrapped section. As such, there are no BR
tags; standard unix newlines are present.

As far as modifications, unfortunately that's limited to the footer and
header changes on page displays. From the date and "line1" header to the
bottom of the raw output, client data link, and RRD graphs (if any),
it's all handled by library code which you'd need to patch to tweak.

Regards,
-jc