[Xymon] XYMon - ESXi 6 - Check RAM/CPU/DISK/NTP

FreeSoftwareServers freesoftwareservers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:35:34 CET 2016

Just wanted to share a custom script I made for XYMon for monitoring VMware
ESXi hosts. I couldn't get any of the existing code to work, so I made my
own. Comments/Suggestions are welcome.

https://www.freesoftwareservers.com/wiki/esxi-6-ram-cpu-disk-check-ntp-xymon
-ubuntu-3965405.html

The only remaining issue is that none of my client side scripts seem to be
called by Xymon, I have to use CRON, but it works.

root at monitor:/etc/xymon# cat /var/run/xymon/clientlaunch-include.cfg

include /etc/xymon/clientlaunch.d/ntp.cfg

include /etc/xymon/clientlaunch.d/esxi_ramdiskcpuntp.cfg