[Xymon] apache trying to execute cgi man pages - SOLVED

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Thu May 19 08:51:08 CEST 2016

I didn't find the problem directive, BUT I did find that apache 2 interprets files like these as multi extension files (i.e. both cgi AND html are extensions, cgi being found first)

SO I added the following to the bottom of xymon-apache.conf:

<FilesMatch \.html>
  SetHandler text/html
</FilesMatch>

forcing the html man pages to html