[Xymon] IP swap

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Sat Mar 26 00:59:48 CET 2016

If you didn't change the hostname the client will still report in on the wrong hostname though. The clients will report under whatever uname shows as the server name.

Scot Kreienkamp

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com