[Xymon] How to change the refresh time for acknowledgements

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 9 19:25:54 CET 2016

John,

Please keep replies “on list.”

I don’t know that there’s much that you can do about that as there is a sweep that goes on, each run of the xymonnet process that runs at whatever interval you’ve selected (the default being 5 mins). I think if you acknowledge and catch that process in the middle, you’re going to get the messages from that run. They might also even have been received already by your e-mail system, before you acknowledged it.

Someone else will know more than I do about the particulars here.

--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
     `'