[Xymon] Xymon-4.3.26: Jump To Page issue

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Mar 4 18:33:46 CET 2016

On 3/4/2016 6:40 AM, Dominique Frise wrote:
> ​Hi,
>

> Since the changes in 4.3.26, the "Find Host" with "Jump to Page"
> checked does not work anymore in our environment.
>
> After entering "testhost" in "Pattern to look for"
> of https://xymonserver/xymon-cgi/findhost.sh ,
>
> one is redirected to
> https://xymonserver/xymon-cgi/findhost.sh?host=testhost&jump=on&SUB=Search
> instead of https://xymonserver/xymon/other/#testhost,
> <https://xymonserver/xymon/other/#testhost> like with 4.3.24's
> findhost.c code.

Yes, I see this now. I hadn't noticed the change in effective URL. The
resulting page looked the same so I assumed it was the same URL.

Is the issue for you that the findhost.sh doesn't send the correct
content to the customer, or that your workflow assumes a redirect to a
"real" page URL?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services