[Xymon] Criticaleditor.sh - issues after upgrading to 4.3.26. [ + ackinfo.sh ]

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:42:36 CET 2016

This appears to fix criticaleditor; I do get an error
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, rlhamil at richard-hamilton.name and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

if I try to go past the last record; don't know if that's supposed to
happen or not.

The rest, I don't know how to test.