[Xymon] Issue with Diskstation client and persistent Purple condition

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:32:10 CEST 2016

I am having a an issue getting the Diskstation (syncology NAS) client
reports to show on my xymon page. I had an issue on the DIskstation and had
to do a scrub of the data. Since that date the client is not sending any
reports to the xymon server. The connection test from the server to the
Diskstation is working and I can ssh between the two units. The client is
running on the Diskstation. I even upgraded the client to the latest
version.

I stopped the daemon and restarted it  but still no reports.

I have tried to remove the purple conditions just to get a base point but
the reports from a month ago are still there. I restarted my xymon server
and the apache server and still the purple exists.

So are there any Diskstation users on the list that might be able to give
me sme insight.

Thanks in advance.

--
John J. Boris, Sr.