[Xymon] winpsclient: what about "clientbbwinmembug" setting?

Mario DE CHENNO MARIO.DECHENNO at unina2.it
Fri Jun 10 14:16:26 CEST 2016

I was sure it was a legacy setting, and understand your point of view.
Anyway things are not totally clear for me....
I have a plain xymon 4.3.17 installation. Some memtests are presented as reported below.
As you can see, labels are different in bbwin and psclient reports. Furthermore, Swap value seems wrong for psclient on 2003.

Does still clientbbwinmembug default really matter? How are others dealing with that?

Mario

Windows server 2003 - BBwin

 Memory Used   Total  Pctg
 Physical:     825M   4095M   20%
 Virtual:       35M   2047M    1% [<- SWAP]
 Page:         576M   5976M    9%

Windows server 2003 - xymonclient.ps1  1.96 2015-01-21
clientbbwinmembug  : 1

 Memory              Used       Total  Percentage
 Physical           2641M       8191M         32%
 Actual                8M       8191M          0%
 Swap               2219M       9799M         22%

[where is SWAP? size is set to 2046-4092, it actually is 2046 MB]

Windows server 2012R2 - xymonclient.ps1  2.15 2016-02-03
clientbbwinmembug  : 0

 Memory              Used       Total  Percentage
 Physical           1052M       8191M         12%
 Actual              835M       8191M         10%
 Swap                  0M       4096M          0% [<- SWAP]

Windows server 2008 - xymonclient.ps1  2.02 2015-05-13
clientbbwinmembug : 1

 Memory              Used       Total  Percentage
 Physical           1810M       8192M         22%
 Actual                0M       8192M                 0%       [<- SWAP]
 Swap               1680M      16381M         10%