[Xymon] Server Side xymon tests are missing from web interface

Rebman,Scott (HHSC Contractor) Scott.Rebman at hhsc.state.tx.us
Thu Jun 9 18:43:56 CEST 2016

Scot,

No all hosts have always been there. We had to migrate alerting from our prod xymon server to our dev xymon server because we could not select any of the test on any hosts and get the details.

The conn, ntp and ssh are conducted from the server as opposed to the client. And no conn test shows up for any host. We only have noconn option for named http monitoring.

ntp and ssh are only added to specific hosts and are not appearing where they should be.

Thanks for a quick response though.

Scott Allen Rebman
Solaris System Administrator
HHS/HHSC/Contractor