[Xymon] Windows disk I/O stats

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu Jun 9 13:45:32 CEST 2016

Hi

I haven't tackled your exact problem but if you upgraded to the latest client
(2.15) you would gain the capability to execute and collect data from external
scripts.

You could then write a Powershell script to collect the data from performance
counters (perfmon). This should not be expensive as the OS is already
collecting this data, you're just reading it.

You can use Perfmon to determine which counters you need to collect, then
Get-Counter in Powershell to read the counters.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ee872428.aspx
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21086389/how-to-select-a-performance-counter-with-get-counter-with-in-name

Zak