[Xymon] Upgrade woes

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Tue Jun 7 22:57:53 CEST 2016

Ok, I'm sure I'm missing something covered but I can't find it.  I just updated to 4.3.27 (from 4.3.21) and suddenly several of my https tests are returning a 403 whereas prior to the upgrade they worked fine.  I don't see anything obvious in my logs.  Has anyone else hit this?  If so, how did you fix?  I've tried forcing the tests to use tls, etc to no avail.  Also, my 301 messages are coming in yellow...this is niggling something in my memory but I can't grab it.

=G=