[Xymon] New cell phone - I need XymonQv

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:35:00 CEST 2016

I didn't find it.  It may be wrapped up in a tarball of other things, but
it's not laying around loose anywhere.  I know I installed it on at least
one phone, but I'm not sure how I got it there.

In the meantime, there's this "XyMon Monitor" in the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schulzhess.xymon

I know nothing about it, except that it appears to be in active development.

Ralph Mitchell