[Xymon] New cell phone - I need XymonQv

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Jun 6 20:25:34 CEST 2016

How do I download the XymonQV app? I just got a new phone, and can't remember where it comes from.

Paul Root
Lead Engineer
CenturyLink Network Reliability Operations Center

390 Commerce Dr
Woodbury, MN 55125
Direct: (651)312-5207
Paul.Root at centurylink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.