[Xymon] Multiple Host Instances

Joshua Hunt joshuasocrates at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:20:53 CEST 2016

Awesome! Thank you! So I did those changes and now it is only the tests I
need that are showing up. However, what you mentioned at the end:

"The latter entries are there just for display purposes. The columns "info"
and "trends" are included by default. Those columns are specific to the
host and _not_ to the page. This means clicking on "info" on page L1 is
exactly the same as clicking on the link on page L2 or L3."

This is an issue. I'm hoping to be able to set it up so that when I click
on info for TEST1, it will only show testing1, instead of all three tests.
This is so that when I'm on the main view, I can see whether or not
individual systems on the same host are up and running, without all three
turning red when only one is failing.