[Xymon] Script Message

Joshua Hunt joshuasocrates at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:55:41 CEST 2016

Hey all,

So I have my custom test set up in a column format, my message is posting
correctly, and alerts are all set up! Working just fine. Now I'm trying to
put in a red/green status for when you view the xymon webpage and click
down to the message from a custom test.

I'm looking to use the built in Xymon icons for my message screen, so I can
indicate whether or not a log is good or bad from just a quick glance
(green diamond and red devil icons). How can I add these to a message?

It might be worth noting that for my current message, I append all my info
to a log file. So end result for my variable looks like this:

MSG="$(cat foo/bar/file)
"
So my question is, where can I find those icons to attach to my on screen
message? I hope this was clear enough! If its not I will provide an
alternate explanation.

Cheers,
Joshua