[Xymon] Status not available for All CONNS after logrotate

FreeSoftwareServers freesoftwareservers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 15:51:39 CEST 2016

/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=sub.domain.com&SERVICE=conn

Status not available

Our hobbit server was running low on space so I set up a script to move all
*.gz files from /var/log/ to /data/backups and now all CONN are RED and when
I click icon it just says Status Not Available.

I tried moving all the logs back, little haphazard as the script moved
recursively moved logs from /var/log to one directory but I just copied all
logs, to every directory in /logs/ and Its still not working!

It worked fine yesterday, and my bosses are not happy that it's not working,
any help is much appreciated!