[Xymon] combostatus

Walter Rutherford wlrutherford at alaska.edu
Tue Feb 23 20:00:35 CET 2016

PS Now I either have all red or all purple status for redundant tests. I've
tried the
known trick to get rid of a test column but it's hasn't worked. Instead I'm
getting
xymond multi-source status errors for hosts primary IP and 127.0.0.1. I'd
have
manually removed the expired tests but I haven't been able to find the
directory
where they're stored.

I finally had to add tests for ssh, ssh1, and ssh2 just so the xymon webpage
didn't look like the Apocalypse had arrived.