[Xymon] selinux messages during package update

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Feb 10 18:36:53 CET 2016

Hi Jeremy,

I think your mail server doesn't like messages coming from me :) I replied
both times to the private emails.

These messages can be ignored if you have SELinux actually disabled (not
in permissive mode) and don't intend to re-enable it later on.

If it's disabled at package install but you later enable it, you'll want
to run the various policy module commands manually afterwards to get it to
work (to see them, run `rpm -q --scripts xymon` and look for the %post
section).

HTH,
-jc