[Xymon] color of the alarm

Cédric BRINER cedric.briner at unige.ch
Thu Dec 15 11:12:51 CET 2016

Hi,

I've written some scripts that check the health of webservers using
observatory.mozilla.org. Curently, the script reads the configuration of
xymon, discovers if the node serves webpage and if so check their health.

As I'm testing about a hundred nodes and as a majority of them will
raise an alarm, my "all non-green view" will become all red.

I'm looking for a color, that do not pollute the "all non-green view",
that are different from green and that allow us to see the output of the
test within xymon.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

cED