[Xymon] Cacti and Xymon Integration

Brandon Dale BDale at kitchengroup.com.au
Thu Apr 28 08:51:59 CEST 2016

I guess it’s mostly just preference, I just don’t find Devmon easy to use or to create new templates for. I have played around with it a bit and I use to monitor some UPS’s with it but it just never found it easy to do anything.

Also a few other things I can think of:

-          Cacti has a lot of templates for stuff already (I Know devmon has templates as well just not templates for the stuff I want most of the time)

-          SNMPv3

-          GUI to configure stuff

Not claiming Cacti is great either, I just prefer it to Devmon.

Regards,

Brandon