[Xymon] Xymon alert to pagerduty

Zoltan Forray zforray at vcu.edu
Mon Sep 28 19:32:15 CEST 2015

A couple of departments at the university were testing alternatives to the
old pager process and they tested pagerduty but instead decided to go with
victorops.

I set alerts to both and everything seemed to work as it should.  Victorops
uses much more complicated email addresses but seem to work just fine...for
example:

MAIL 529597a1-47ad-4308-80f0-(12-digit code removed from this post)+
webservices at alert.victorops.com

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator