[Xymon] Xymon alert to pagerduty

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Sep 28 15:35:03 CEST 2015

Are  you asking do we send pages to the person oncall? Yes all the time. We used majordomo to create a mailing list that was the person oncall, both email and text.

We’ve moved on from that to a corporately supported system, but the theory is the same.

Or are you asking for xymon to notify the person of his/her upcoming oncall? Haven’t done that, but it wouldn’t be too hard. Personally, we handled it outside of xymon with some scripts in a cron job.

From: Eli [mailto:eliap09 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 11:16 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Xymon alert to pagerduty

Hello,

Is there any one tried forward/integrate xymon alert to pagerduty?

Thanks

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.