[Xymon] NFS mounts

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Mon Sep 21 17:24:54 CEST 2015

The client must be configured to send the file information to the server so that it can be analyzed by the server.  You’ve only done the server side analysis part, you still need to configure the client to send the information back to the server.  That’s done in client-local.cfg on the xymon server.  That config is downloaded from the server by the client at the end of each data transmission. This is true for any check of any file.  The NFS check you’re talking about is for overall disk usage.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com