[Xymon] upgrade from src to Xymon 4.3.23 ?

Bakkies Gatvol bakgat8 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:54:52 CET 2015

I am running xymon compiled from source.  I don't have a clear path for upgrading. I have muddled through before, but are there steps documented somewhere for UPGRADE that I am just unaware of?

May be lack of coffee, but I don't even understand the questions configure is asking today. So
 I have skipped running the configure and am trying to just use the previous makefile.  Some note I made, makes me think I did it like that last time.

Somebody rescue me please.

Bakgat