[Xymon] SSL Certificate test failure

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Wed Nov 11 21:23:02 CET 2015

Yes. I view xymon's sslcert test as an expiration alert.

I've been tinkering with implementing a more thorough test via https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ , but haven't done it yet. It should be doable, using their public APIs. Probably not the kind of thing you need to run for every server, but it would be nice to run it once a day, maybe, for important internet-facing servers.